Tuesday 28 April 2015

How To Enable Developer Options in Android

Hi guys this is Shubham aka ThunderBolt. All of those of you who have heard about developer options in android but dont know what is it, then let me tell you. In developer options you can enable different things like advanced reboot, pointer location, mock locations, etc. So if you want to know how how to enable them I'm going to show you.




This is how developer options look like. Now follow these steps to enable developer options:

  1. First go to Settings
  2. Then swipe to bottom and open About Phone
  3. Then find build number and tap 8 times on it.

  4. Congratulations you have successfully enabled developer options







Thanks for visiting my blog ! Kepp visiting.
I hope you like my content , please comment regarding it.

Peace.

>

No comments: